We're throwing 10 killer fitness tests at you.
Official program and tests will be announced September 1st.
1 Minute Rest
CRITERIA USED FOR SELECTING TESTS:
- Tests selected should measure the most important factors in physical fitness: muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, agility, and flexibility.
- Tests should require minimal equipment.
- Tests should be capable of administration with a maximum economy of time.
- Tests should be safe for the unskilled or poorly conditioned.
- Tests should depend as little as possible upon technical skills. The purpose of the tests is to measure physical fitness, not to measure learned skills.
- Tests should be able to be scored on a 100 point table.
- The tests and the entire program should be able to clearly distinguish between fit and unfit individuals. Scores should consistently reflect an individual's current fitness level.